8.0

2004 Chevrolet Tracker accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Tracker:

2004 Chevrolet Tracker Owner Comments

Jan 152009

Tracker

The driver's door has already snapped and the other three are cracked in the same area. In order to get into the car now, you have to open another door, reach across and open the driver's door from the inside. I've looked to see if there is a recall and that's what led me to this site. If you have any info on the problem, please contact me and I'm going to look further into it to see if I can generate a recall (if that's possible). I don't know how recalls are issued. I'm looking all that up now.

- , Franklin, IN, USA