CarComplaints.com Notes: The Trailblazer emerged from an "upscale trim line" of the Blazer, but there's nothing upscale about its transmission problems or its wonky, unpredictable headlights.

1.2

2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

Sep 132010

Trailblazer 4WD 6-cyl

Left rear door latch on 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer ls is corroded. There is a recall on the ext but doesn't pertain to the ls. I can't shut my door because the latch won't hook.I opened the door and could not shut it after that because it wouldn't latch. Have not bee able to locate part at a reasonable price so have not been able to fix it yet. Contacted dealership and they looked up recalls but couldn't help us cause our VIN number isn't covered.

- Callicoon, NY, USA