Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: The Trailblazer emerged from an "upscale trim line" of the Blazer, but there's nothing upscale about its transmission problems or its wonky, unpredictable headlights.

2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

Mar 012007

Trailblazer 6-cyl

A couple months ago my right rear brake light went out. And I replaced it. Then last week my truck did not start. And I realized I had a dead battery, but nothing had been left on. I then discovered my left rear brake light had burned out. No sooner before I could replace it my right rear, the center rear and the left rear all stay on like the brake is applied. This is very unsafe to operate and am concerned on how I am going to get this repaired let alone get it to a automotive shop.

- Colton, CA, USA