- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 30 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 35 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 36 days ago
- December 11: GM Recalls Chevy Tahoe Police SUVs at Risk of Fires recalls | 39 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 51 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer
Worst 2002 Trailblazer drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4wd not working5
- switching in and out of 4 wheel drive by itself5
- poor calibration of transfer case control module3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)68
- NHTSA: Power Train45
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Banjo Housing1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Trailblazer Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Trailblazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Trailblazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Trailblazer.