- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 1 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 4 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 9 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 22 days ago
- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 28 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer
Worst 2002 Trailblazer drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4wd not working5
- switching in and out of 4 wheel drive by itself5
- poor calibration of transfer case control module3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)68
- NHTSA: Power Train45
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Banjo Housing1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Trailblazer Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Trailblazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Trailblazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Trailblazer.