CarComplaints.com Notes: The Trailblazer emerged from an "upscale trim line" of the Blazer, but there's nothing upscale about its transmission problems or its wonky, unpredictable headlights.

2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

Nov 182010

Trailblazer

I bought a 2002 chev.Trailblazer ltz from joe cecconis dealership. My alternator was bad they told me when I bought it and so they replaced it in 2008. Wed. Nov. 18th 2010 it caught on fire while I was in it. The local fire dept. Made a report and joe cecconis wont return my calls. What do I do?

- Niagara Falls, NY, USA

Dec 102003

Trailblazer 4WD

Problems with vehicle's brake lights and alternator. The car had problems since it left the dealership. The alternator had to be replaced, the 4-wheel drive switch was replaced, the car stalls, brake lights keep shorting out. It cost the consumer $263.49 to have the car fixed. The consumer was not satisfied with Chevrolet or it's warranty.

- Bayside, NY, USA