CarComplaints.com Notes: The Trailblazer emerged from an "upscale trim line" of the Blazer, but there's nothing upscale about its transmission problems or its wonky, unpredictable headlights.

1. get coils fixed/replaced (1 reports)
2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

Oct 082008

Trailblazer

Well - poor idling left me worried - which led to the check engine light coming on which made me worried which left me getting it diagnosed which made me worried which led to them finding a bad coil which solved the problem - for about 6 months when another one went or was starting to go - I ditched the piece and traded it in for a vehicle with a great full warranty... crap really... if you have to replace one replace them all but i'll tell ya - they aren't cheap. Chevy really let me down. Misfiring and down a cyl. also your check engine light will start blinking

- , Las, NV, USA