CarComplaints.com Notes: The Trailblazer emerged from an "upscale trim line" of the Blazer, but there's nothing upscale about its transmission problems or its wonky, unpredictable headlights.

6.0

2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

Dec 012010

Trailblazer LT 4.2L

I have a 2002 trailblazer that up untill now has been great. Now when i start the car you hear this really loud fan. My truck has no balls and when i turn the heat on it sends the idle up and down till it stalls. Someone pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help me i dont know what the problem is and its driving me nuts!!!! if you have a solution to my problem please let me know!

- , Windsor, Ontario, canada

Jul 302010

Trailblazer LS 4.2L 6 cyl

this problem also has the service engine soon light on, tune up has been done. has anyone else had this problem? also had transmission overhauled, replaced an overpriced electronic fan clutch, plus interior trim pieces falling off. I'm a big gm fan but wouldn't own another damn trailblazer as long as i live.

- , Quicksburg, VA, USA