CarComplaints.com Notes: The Trailblazer emerged from an "upscale trim line" of the Blazer, but there's nothing upscale about its transmission problems or its wonky, unpredictable headlights.

8.0

2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

Feb 102009

Trailblazer ES

I have had repeated problems with the rear tail lights. I have replaced them so many times I buy in advance and carry with me, cheaper than the tickets. Now I have one out and the pins in the control board have rusted off due to the poor design of the model (it constantly has water in the lights-and no crack) the pins have stuck in the electrical plug and I can not find one to replace it. Took it to the Chevy dealer and they do not know what size to get for it? I am so sick of this vehicle.

- , Norwood, NY, USA