Print this page Notes: The Trailblazer emerged from an "upscale trim line" of the Blazer, but there's nothing upscale about its transmission problems or its wonky, unpredictable headlights.

2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

Aug 152007

I have a 2002 Chevy Trailblazer. All seat belts have worked except the passenger one sticks now and then when you break; it won't release. But I have a bigger issue. The middle back seat belt will not longer work. When you go to pull it out of the seat for use, it will not move. I've tried everything. It just stopped working. I called a Chevy dealer about the problem and they stated they could look at it and fix it at my own expense. I understand things go on cars and it's my responsibility, but a seat belt that won't come out and work"??? how is that my problem and not a defect with the car????? please help or advise. Thank you so much. They may have to replace the whole seat and what would that cost"

- Bedford Hts, OH, USA