- April 10: GM Re-Recalls Ignition Switch For Another Defect
- April 8: GM Fined $7,000 a Day For Missing Ignition Switch Deadline
- March 31: GM Recalls 1.3 Million Cars for Power Steering Problems
- March 30: GM Recalls 662,000 Vehicles Due to Broken Axles and Fire Risks
- March 29: Emergency Motion Filed Against GM to 'Park It Now'
- March 28: GM Recalls Another 824,000 Cars for Ignition Switch Defect
- March 28: GM Issues Chevy Cruze Stop Sale
- March 17: It's March Madness For GM: Another 1,500,000 Vehicles Recalled
- February 21: The Most American-Made Car Brand
- January 21: 10 Out of 11 Minicars Flunk Crash Test
2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer
Worst 2002 Trailblazer steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clunking noise from wheel2
- rack and pinion failure2
- rubbing noise in steering column1
- NHTSA: Steering18
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System4
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump4
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly4
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Trailblazer Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Trailblazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Trailblazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Trailblazer.