Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: The Trailblazer emerged from an "upscale trim line" of the Blazer, but there's nothing upscale about its transmission problems or its wonky, unpredictable headlights.

2. try looking at your swaybar bushings i had a similar noise (1 reports)
2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

Mar 072011

Trailblazer LT

I just wish that Chevy could make front end parts that actually have grease fittings once again so that those of us who would like to take proper care of our vehicles can. The parts they make now is crap!! It cost an arm and a leg and it just wont last for long...

- , Hensley, AR, USA

Aug 182004

I have a loud continuous clunking sound in my front wheel when i turn it to the right, I took it into the dealer and they said they couldn't find anything, approx 3 wks later i was in an accident, i was going around a turn to the right and when i tried to bring the steering wheel back i couldn't and ran off the road..

I took it back in and they said they still can't find anything..

You can see on my right tire that the outside is worn, the serviceman said that's normal for 4wheel drive??

There is something seriously wrong with my vehicle and the serviceman doesn't know

Anyone with info or same problem

- , Richland, PA, USA