Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: The Trailblazer emerged from an "upscale trim line" of the Blazer, but there's nothing upscale about its transmission problems or its wonky, unpredictable headlights.

2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

May 102002

Trailblazer LS Straight 6

My 2002 Chevy trailblazer has a little over 100,000 miles on it and I've had 3 sets of tires, 3 sets of shocks and struts, and 3 front end alignments. but I still feel and hear a rumbling noise when I go over small bumps. When I first bought the truck, the front end felt loose, so I took it back in to be seen. They said they couldn't find anything but they tightened everything up. Recently I have heard that there have been issues with the sway bar (Stabilization bar), and the front suspension, so if this is a Chevy issue, why didn't I receive a recall notice, it could have saved me a lot of money?

- , Pomona, CA, USA