Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: The Trailblazer emerged from an "upscale trim line" of the Blazer, but there's nothing upscale about its transmission problems or its wonky, unpredictable headlights.

2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

May 102014

I was driving and a guy in a car came over in my lane and hit me head on causing me to flip my vehicle 4 times, my airbags didn't come out and the guy that hit me was under the influence, my vehicle was totaled.

- Montevallo, AL, USA

May 202013

It was drizzling that morning. I was driving in the far right lane. When all of a sudden my steering wheel was taking over my driving. My truck went left into another lane on its on. I saw another vehicle coming up in that left lane. All I could do was ask my truck what was wrong. And I started talking to the lord. Please don't let me hit this truck. Please help me. Next thing I was pulled back to the right hand lane and then off the road I went. I went through the woods over stomps and bumps. And then crashed into a huge tree. I fainted.I heard someone yelling. I opened my eyes to life. The police came out. And the ambulance. Thank god I'm not to cool for a safe belt. Cause my airbags didn't deploy. I was told they may deploy at anytime so I needed to get out of truck. My seatbelt left its print on my neck and chest. The truck was crushed in. Wheels on passenger side were bent under truck. A total loss..

- Holly Springs, NC, USA

Aug 202004

Trailblazer 6-cyl

From first attempt to use the spare tire lowering device it has not worked. Goes down about three inches and stops. Tire cannot be removed. This is a problem when stuck on the highway and is a real safety concern. Chevy has told me that nothing covers this. I am reporting this so that if other people are experiencing the same problem it will be rectified.

- Pine Bush, NY, USA

Aug 152001

When pressing the accelerator pedal, the anti lock brakes would lock. Dealer has been notified.

- South San Francisco, CA, USA