- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 11 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 15 days ago
- August 4: GM Recalls Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 17 days ago
- July 30: GM Agrees to Settle Hundreds of Ignition Switch Cases news | 22 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer
AC / heater Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Carrying the not-so-proud traditions of its 2002 predecessor, the 2003 has a handful of instrument panel malfunctions that can leave you guessing your speed, engine temperature or how much gas is left in the tank.
Worst 2003 Trailblazer AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fan switch doesn't work on all settings5
- A/C blows warm air3
- ac/heat doesn't work when idling2
- blower inoperative2
- vents malfunctioning2
- condensor drain leaking into vehicle interior1
- external temperature incorrect1
- foul odor coming from air vent1
- heater runs continuously on side and back1
- no air flow through front vents1
- repeated a/c motor failure1
- ticking sound1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner12
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Trailblazer Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Trailblazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Trailblazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Trailblazer.