- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 1 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 7 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 10 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 15 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 28 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer
AC / heater Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Carrying the not-so-proud traditions of its 2002 predecessor, the 2003 has a handful of instrument panel malfunctions that can leave you guessing your speed, engine temperature or how much gas is left in the tank.
Worst 2003 Trailblazer AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fan switch doesn't work on all settings5
- A/C blows warm air3
- ac/heat doesn't work when idling2
- blower inoperative2
- vents malfunctioning2
- condensor drain leaking into vehicle interior1
- external temperature incorrect1
- foul odor coming from air vent1
- heater runs continuously on side and back1
- no air flow through front vents1
- repeated a/c motor failure1
- ticking sound1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner12
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Trailblazer Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Trailblazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Trailblazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Trailblazer.