CarComplaints.com Notes: Carrying the not-so-proud traditions of its 2002 predecessor, the 2003 has a handful of instrument panel malfunctions that can leave you guessing your speed, engine temperature or how much gas is left in the tank.

1. change shifter (1 reports)
2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

Mar 312014

Trailblazer LS V6

The shifter got stuck, car moves on reverse. Fortunately, I was in my driveway. The possible danger was, hitting another car behind. The engine has to be turn off to prevent the car from moving. Next, I took the car to a dealership for the tail light recall (didn't noticed my busted tail light until a cop stopped me at the expressway). The dealer will replace the tail light breaker free, but I have to pay for the casing replacement which was corroded and other parts that goes with it. What a sucker! They have to make money on parts and expensive labor. Today, I just found out that the hinges that hold the back door inside is so corroded it can fall off anytime. Question is, how could inside hinges and light casing get corroded? Answer: poor sealing job.

Also, my passenger seat belt light is on all the time.

- , Pompano Beach, FL, USA