CarComplaints.com Notes: Carrying the not-so-proud traditions of its 2002 predecessor, the 2003 has a handful of instrument panel malfunctions that can leave you guessing your speed, engine temperature or how much gas is left in the tank.

6.0

2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

May 212011

Trailblazer

I AM A SINGLE MOTHER OF MY CHILDREN AND THE THEN CHILDREN OF MY NEPHEWS. I HAD TO BUY A CAR BIG ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE. TRAILBLAZER IS PERFECT BUT LOOKS PRETTY CRAPPY WITH THE CLEAR COAT PEELING OFF THE HOOD. MY GAS GAUGE SOMETIMES DOES NOT WORK WHEN I FILL UP THE GAS. OTHER THAN THAT I FEEL LIKE I CAN LIVE WITH THE REST. I WAS HOPING THAT MAYBE THE CLEAR COAT COULD BE REDONE AT THE MANUFACTURERS EXPENSE. I DO NOT LIKE ASKING FOR FREEBEES BUT I COULD USE THIS ONE. I REALLY NEED TO GET IT DONE BUT IT IS KIND OF HARD FOR ME AT THE TIME. I WORK FULL TIME AND I DO NOT LIVE OFF OF WELFARE. I SUPPORT MY KIDS ON MY OWN. I HOPE THAT YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO SAY " YOU KNOW WHAT? LET US TAKE CARE OF THAT FOR YOU." THAT WOULD BE REALLY GREAT. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS A POSSIBLY.

- , Jerome, ID, USA