- April 24: GM Recalls Older Cars To Fix Fire Risk From Leaking Gaskets
- April 11: Steering Wheels Stick in the Chevy Cruze, Malibu and Buick Verano
- April 9: Investigation Closed Into Rusted Brake Lines in GM Trucks and SUVs
- March 30: GM Recalls Chevy Trax and Buick Encore to Repair Power Steering Problems
- March 24: Chevy Malibu Recalled To Fix Sensitive Sunroof Switch
2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer
Worst 2003 Trailblazer drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clunking from rear axles3
- car shims at high speeds1
- front differential failure1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)17
- NHTSA: Power Train3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Center Support Bearing1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Trailblazer Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Trailblazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Trailblazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Trailblazer.