- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 1 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 4 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 9 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 22 days ago
- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 28 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer
CarComplaints.com Notes: Carrying the not-so-proud traditions of its 2002 predecessor, the 2003 has a handful of instrument panel malfunctions that can leave you guessing your speed, engine temperature or how much gas is left in the tank.
Worst 2003 Trailblazer electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery doesn't hold a charge7
- won't start5
- computer not working2
- "unknown driver" flag1
- ignition switch shut down while driving1
- NHTSA: Electrical System158
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Trailblazer Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Trailblazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Trailblazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Trailblazer.