Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: Carrying the not-so-proud traditions of its 2002 predecessor, the 2003 has a handful of instrument panel malfunctions that can leave you guessing your speed, engine temperature or how much gas is left in the tank.

1. replaced the fuel filter (1 reports)
2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

Dec 142006

Trailblazer LX 3.2L V6

I almost forgot about this one. A few years back the fuel filter broke on me and while I was driving down the road my car was spilling fuel badly. It was only when my friend pulled along side me and informed of the problem before I stopped to check it out. I had to call a tow truck and took it to the shop to get it fixed. The shop owner couldn't understand why the problem occurred.

- , Washington, DC, USA