- February 10: GM Recalls 426,000 Trucks and SUVs For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 1 days ago
- February 9: Chevy Cruze Lawsuit Says Steering Wheels Lock news | 2 days ago
- January 7: 2015 Chevy Corvette Lawsuit Says Car is Defective news | 35 days ago
- January 5: General Motors Recalls SUVs Due To Rowdy Robotic Welder recalls | 37 days ago
- December 29: GM Recalls Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon Trucks recalls | 44 days ago
NHTSA — Fuel System, Gasoline Problems
2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer (Page 1 of 3)
CarComplaints.com Notes: Carrying the not-so-proud traditions of its 2002 predecessor, the 2003 has a handful of instrument panel malfunctions that can leave you guessing your speed, engine temperature or how much gas is left in the tank.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 79,258 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
fuel system problem