- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 1 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 4 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 9 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 22 days ago
- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 28 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer
seat belts / air bags Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Carrying the not-so-proud traditions of its 2002 predecessor, the 2003 has a handful of instrument panel malfunctions that can leave you guessing your speed, engine temperature or how much gas is left in the tank.
Worst 2003 Trailblazer seat belts / air bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- airbags didn't deploy in a wreck2
- rear seat belt would not release1
- NHTSA: Air Bags40
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal9
- NHTSA: Seat Belts8
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front5
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Rear4
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Sensor/Control Module3
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Retractor3
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Side/Window2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Trailblazer Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Trailblazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Trailblazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Trailblazer.