- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 11 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 17 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 36 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 38 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 49 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer
seat belts / air bags Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Carrying the not-so-proud traditions of its 2002 predecessor, the 2003 has a handful of instrument panel malfunctions that can leave you guessing your speed, engine temperature or how much gas is left in the tank.
Worst 2003 Trailblazer seat belts / air bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- airbags didn't deploy in a wreck2
- rear seat belt would not release1
- NHTSA: Air Bags38
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal9
- NHTSA: Seat Belts8
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front5
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Rear4
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Sensor/Control Module3
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Retractor3
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Side/Window2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Trailblazer Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Trailblazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Trailblazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Trailblazer.