- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 54 days ago
- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 79 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 82 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer
CarComplaints.com Notes: Carrying the not-so-proud traditions of its 2002 predecessor, the 2003 has a handful of instrument panel malfunctions that can leave you guessing your speed, engine temperature or how much gas is left in the tank.
Worst 2003 Trailblazer suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- noise from suspension3
- popping and creaking under the front end2
- sway bars bad1
- wishy washy feel to the suspension1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front11
- NHTSA: Suspension7
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Trailblazer Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Trailblazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Trailblazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Trailblazer.