Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: Carrying the not-so-proud traditions of its 2002 predecessor, the 2003 has a handful of instrument panel malfunctions that can leave you guessing your speed, engine temperature or how much gas is left in the tank.

2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

Oct 062006

Trailblazer LT EXT 4.2L 6 cyl

I really don't like the wishy-washiness of the suspension. It has remained consistent since I bought it in '06. It's top-heavy, left to right wobble, like if your car is being buffeted by high winds. Maybe it's the LT suspension. Maybe I should've gotten an LS. Don't know if they have any differences in suspension.

It hasn't really affected my ability to control the vehicle much, but I definitely keep it in mind because I don't want to have a problem either.

Update from Jul 26, 2011: I recently had it in for service (90K is turning out to be very expensive) and asked them to find the rattling noise I hear. It turns out the two swaybar ends need to be replaced, which I'm sure is responsible for the handling of the car. $300 per pair, need two pairs, not sure of the labor cost either. I'm not fixing yet though, too many other repairs are more pressing. It seems that as I near 90K miles I need a whole bunch of stuff.

- , Paoli, PA, USA