- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 25 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 31 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 34 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 39 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 52 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer
windows / windshield Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Carrying the not-so-proud traditions of its 2002 predecessor, the 2003 has a handful of instrument panel malfunctions that can leave you guessing your speed, engine temperature or how much gas is left in the tank.
Worst 2003 Trailblazer windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- master module on power windows stops working3
- rear window exploded3
- rear window trim broken due to ice, bad design1
- sunroof is leaking1
- window fell into door1
- windshield wipers malfunction1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer19
- NHTSA: Visibility16
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor9
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls5
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Switch/Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Trailblazer Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Trailblazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Trailblazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Trailblazer.