8.0

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

Nov 302010

Trailblazer

As with most of you, I have heard of MANY people with this same problem and not just with the Trailblazer. The service techs at my local Chevy dealer have told me they have had to replace dozens of these instrument panels over the past few years. Even they don't know why there has not been a recall. Oh wait....It's a GM car...never mind!

- , Huntington Beach, CA, USA

Oct 012011

Trailblazer LS

Very disappointed in Chevrolet's response. This is clearly a known defect and they will repair if under a certain mileage, but because I am over the mileage limit they set it is considered routine maintenance. I know what the problem is, but they want me to go pay one of their technicians 90.00 to diagnose the issue. INSANE!! I owned a blazer before this and never had any issues. I will not get another similar product due to the lack of responsibility from Chevrolet.

- , Moncks Corner, SC, USA

Dec 122008

Trailblazer LT 4WD V6

My instrument cluster is not working. It started with the RPM gauge going haywire and now the speedometer doesn't work anymore. It is a huge inconvenience and I have seen tons of other complaints about this. When is GM going to recall this?

- , Omaha, NE, USA