CarComplaints.com Notes: It would be ill-advised to blaze any trails with the 2004 Trailblazer. Its faulty fuel gauge could leave you stranded.

8,900,000 miles

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

Mar 012014

Trailblazer V6

• 8,900,000 miles

I can't understand why this happened under 80.000.00 miles? The Trailblazer is in perfect condition. I'm going to place ads all over NJ to see if anyone else has this issue. Just paid over $2500 in repairs and now this. Called Chevy Corp., they don't give a dam, nice. I'm putting my email out, if anyone else has this issue feel free to contact me, lazier@warwick.net. Forgot to say my car is to costly to fix.

- , Vernon, NJ, USA