Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: It would be ill-advised to blaze any trails with the 2004 Trailblazer. Its faulty fuel gauge could leave you stranded.

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

Aug 012012

Trailblazer 6-cyl

My right side back door does not open and my left back door does not close unless I hit the lock first. Also as I am driving no matter what the weather my 4 wheel drive will just kick in on its own. Now it feel as though the transmission is going. This to me is a danger to my children and myself> I also feel that these are defects in this vehicle as I feel G.M should be responsible I will never buy another G.M again. Someone should look into this.

- Frackville, PA, USA