- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 16 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 19 days ago
- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 66 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 71 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 72 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer
CarComplaints.com Notes: It would be ill-advised to blaze any trails with the 2004 Trailblazer. Its faulty fuel gauge could leave you stranded.
Worst 2004 Trailblazer engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine light stays on13
- engine lights flashes4
- manifold cracked3
- engine is knocking2
- sudden unintended acceleration2
- valve is shot2
- a vibration when in drive at a stop1
- engine stalls/dies while driving1
- exhaust manifold bolts broken1
- idilng up and down1
- idles fast, but no power1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control32
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling24
- NHTSA: Engine13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Trailblazer Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Trailblazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Trailblazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Trailblazer.