2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer
Worst 2004 Trailblazer engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine light stays on11
- engine is knocking2
- engine lights flashes2
- sudden unintended acceleration2
- valve is shot2
- a vibration when in drive at a stop1
- engine stalls/dies while driving1
- idilng up and down1
- idles fast, but no power1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control29
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling23
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Trailblazer Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Trailblazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Trailblazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Trailblazer.