- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 11 days ago
- September 9: General Motors Recalls 4 Million Vehicles recalls | 19 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 32 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 42 days ago
- July 29: GM Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Over Missing Headlight Codes recalls | 61 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling Problems
2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: It would be ill-advised to blaze any trails with the 2004 Trailblazer. Its faulty fuel gauge could leave you stranded.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 3
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 29,939 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.