- May 22: Chevy Equinox, GMC Terrain Oil Consumption Bulletin Issued news | 3 days ago
- May 19: GM To Offer Compensation For Overstating Fuel Economy news | 6 days ago
- May 16: GM Says Popular SUVs Have Wrong Window Stickers news | 9 days ago
- May 15: Chevy Camaro Owners File Lawsuit Over 'Service Airbag' Lights news | 10 days ago
- May 15: GM Recalls 317,000 Vehicles With Radio and Chime Problems recalls | 10 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: It would be ill-advised to blaze any trails with the 2004 Trailblazer. Its faulty fuel gauge could leave you stranded.
2.8hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 50,510 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
exhaust system problem