CarComplaints.com Notes: It would be ill-advised to blaze any trails with the 2004 Trailblazer. Its faulty fuel gauge could leave you stranded.

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

Mar 162004

Trailblazer

I bought a Chevy Trailblazer in March of 2004, brand new. In November 2004 I smelled a strong odor of gas fumes and took it to the dealership for repairs, they fixed the gas odor, but it did occur to me that my Trailblazer may have been causing the severe headaches I had been having since March of 2004. My headaches did decrease in frequency then cease after I quit driving the Trailblazer. My husband then started driving the Trailblazer. After some discussion about the possibility of carbon monoxide poisoning, he was tested and the lab results did confirm that he was toxic. My Trailblazer now sits in the driveway and I keep making payments on a vehicle that poisoned me and my family. General Motors has been notified and they do not care. Please, please help me with this situation.

- Breckenridge, TX, USA