Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: It would be ill-advised to blaze any trails with the 2004 Trailblazer. Its faulty fuel gauge could leave you stranded.

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

Aug 032005

My complaint is on the Chevrolet Trailblazer. I have personally witnessed at least 8 instances in my area where the brake lights on the Trailblazer don't work. The 3rd light on top of the lift gate works, but the regular brake lights don't work. Every time it has been both of them not working. That leads me to believe it isn't just a bulb being burnt out. I have luckily not witnessed any accidents resulting from this issue, but my father owns a Trailblazer and if there is something wrong electrically causing this problem I don't want the same thing to happen to his resulting in him potentially being rear ended. I saw one on I94 just East of I696 yesterday. I notified the woman and she said that she knew so hopefully it is just the bulbs, but I don't know for sure.

- Macomb, MI, USA

Sep 012004

While driving consumer stepped on the brakes and directional signal became disengaged. Talso, brake light and the tail light became inoperable.

- Sand Lake, MI, USA