- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 24 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 30 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 33 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 38 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 51 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer
CarComplaints.com Notes: It would be ill-advised to blaze any trails with the 2004 Trailblazer. Its faulty fuel gauge could leave you stranded.
Worst 2004 Trailblazer steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- groaning noise from steering1
- hard to turn1
- popping sound when turning1
- NHTSA: Steering6
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Pitman1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Trailblazer Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Trailblazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Trailblazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Trailblazer.