CarComplaints.com Notes: It would be ill-advised to blaze any trails with the 2004 Trailblazer. Its faulty fuel gauge could leave you stranded.

4.0

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

Jul 262006

Trailblazer LX

every time I turn in either direction I hear a snapping or popping sound. It only happens when I make sharp turns. When I turn partially it's no sound, but when I turn completely, it occurs.

- , Reading, PA, USA