Print this page Notes: It would be ill-advised to blaze any trails with the 2004 Trailblazer. Its faulty fuel gauge could leave you stranded.

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

Dec 202012

Trailblazer LS 4.3L

I was Grocery shopping at my local store wasn't in there very long (Thank God) this time came out I noticed my passenger side window was down I had ask my Mom if she had left the window down (I should have know that she never it was cold and raining) all of a sudden I seen all this smoke coming out of my car, I had called 911 when fire department arrived they had discovered my window switch shorted out and melted in side of door panel , causing the fire. Now I owned Blazers all of my life love them and did this one ( Kinda still do) But now I get nervous about driving it,. It really makes me mad because if I wouldn't have come out of the store when I did it could have been worse than what it was and I would have had to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for damage done to other peoples vehicles for a problem that wasn't my fault, Even worse some one could have been hurt , We pay so much for our vehicles to in turn for some thing like this to happen there just isn't any words to describe it. These Trailblazers have tons of problems that the Chevrolet Dealers need to be held reliable for all of our problems.

- , Morgantown, WV, USA