- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 5 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 8 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 13 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 26 days ago
- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 32 days ago
2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer
AC / heater Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002-2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer is known for many things, but perhaps it is most famous for its faulty fuel gauge.
This gauge flip-flops more than a politician during election season. Some report that the gauge says "empty" after a fill-up, while others report the gauge says "full" when they're running on fumes. Either way, there's one thing everyone seems to agree on: the darn thing is just wrong.
Following hundreds of complaints and a few accidents allegedly caused by the malfunction, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) opened an investigation into the issue in May 2011. Unfortunately for frustrated owners, no recall has been announced.
Worst 2005 Trailblazer AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blower fan doesn't work on all settings24
- blower fan motor stopped working22
- AC doesn't work properly3
- engine stalls out when air conditioner is on3
- a/c pump failed2
- blower motor won't turn off2
- heater blows out cold air2
- A/C condenser hit by rock on road1
- ac/ compressor does not work1
- annoying noise1
- heater core rupture1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Trailblazer Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Trailblazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Trailblazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Trailblazer.