CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer is known for many things, but perhaps it is most famous for its faulty fuel gauge.

7.3

1. needs new wiring (2 reports)
  2. replaced headlamp assembly (1 reports)
2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

Mar 302012

Trailblazer EXT V6

What the hell ! Oh, no you mean you want to charge me over $ 450.00 to hope to fix this problem . Mr Goodwrench cant provide a definitive diagnosis or prognosis but if I buy the replacement part ( the entire headlamp assembly ) at the dealership at an inflated price.next time I come in because with this vehicle its a given they will replace the part again and again and again ..... etc .

- , Jacksonville, North Carolina, USA

Feb 142011

Trailblazer LS

Okay so here goes another Trailblazer complaint. My front headlight kept burning out(literally) so I take it to the shop for repair and after removing my bumper and grill to access my head light they discover that the wires have melted together from a small electrical fire. I had to replace the wires and headlight costing me $100.00. Thank God the rest of my vehicle didn't catch fire.

- , Minden, Louisiana, USA

May 132009

Trailblazer LS V6

Headlight won't work--even with a new bulb. Police stop you for only having one headlight. This is the third wiring problem. Dealership should fix this problem for free. No way am I responsible for wiring defects in this vehicle.

- , Trivoli, IL, USA