CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002-2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer is known for many things, but perhaps it is most famous for its faulty fuel gauge.

1.6

2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

May 012015

Trailblazer

My gas gauge reads empty all the time even after a fill up. It never moves. Also I have replaced shocks and struts all the way around the vehical but every time you hit a bump in the road it shakes you from side to side really hard.

- Winchester, KY, USA

Mar 252013

Trailblazer

I filled up my car and the fuel indicator went to empty. Now, sometimes it registers some fuel but not where it should be. It usually stays on E. this is a safety hazard because you don't know how much fuel you have. After reading the complaints seems this is a problem with most Trailblazers. The wheel hubs and bearings have also went gone since this happened the parts place says this is also a problem with Trailblazers.

- Fairfax , VA, USA

Oct 032008

Trailblazer

I have a 2005 Chevy Trailblazer lt, and I have noticed this strange sound lately when I start it up and it gets louder as you drive it. My father said that it is the bearings and the alternator, so I decided to look it up on the internet and saw multiple complaints on this issue with this particular model. I was told to file a complaint on a site, and was directed by many others who have experienced this issue. I am not happy, and I still owe on this vehicle and the warranty is conveniently up just as this is happening. I want this correct, and someone contacted GM and they stated that there is an issue with the pump and the electrical, well then they need to recall this vehicle and fix it for free.

- Swartz Creek, MI, USA