CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002-2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer is known for many things, but perhaps it is most famous for its faulty fuel gauge.

2.3

2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

Jun 012011

Trailblazer

First - relay resistor module for manual heating/HVAC. Certain blower settings do not work in 2006 Trailblazer. This same problem is a recall for 2004 Chevy Silverado. Will this be a recall for the Trailblazer as well" second - gas gauge have failed and does not work. I know of 3 others that have the same problem, is there a recall on this"

- Wilmot, OH, USA

Nov 122008

Trailblazer

Acs/ service stabilitrak light comes on while driving and to get it to go off I have to stop and turn the vehicle off and back on again. Also fuel gauge goes from full to empty even on a full tank of gas. When I turn my heat on it will only work on numbers 1-4. number 5 is completely out. Also there's a squeak in my brakes that I cant get to go away. I replaced the rotors and brakes and had 2 new front wheel speed sensors put on because I was told that was what was causing the service stabilitrak light to come on. But that didn't fix my problem either. I have been told that because I bought my vehicle used and it had miles on it when purchased that nothing is covered under a warranty.

- Gilbert, WV, USA