CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer is known for many things, but perhaps it is most famous for its faulty fuel gauge.

8.0

2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

Jul 062010

Trailblazer

I had the vehicle put on a diagnositic machine and paid $250.00 and was advised that it was exhaust problem. I had that fixed and the check engine light was out for approximately 2 days and came right back on .

I have noticed that when I am on the brakes the lights dim and if the blower is on such as the heat or air conditioning it stops blowing .

This vehicle is such a pain in my a$$

- , Indianapolis, IN, USA

Dec 012009

Trailblazer LS

My check engine light came on as well as my gas cap light, the car was running fine. I took it to the shop and it was placed on the machine, was told I needed a new gas cap. That was replaced and the gas cap light comes on and off, the check engine light stays on. Took the car back and they suggested I pay another fee to put it back on the machine. I did, no problems showed up. They suggested I give it a few days to reset. The check engine light is still on!!!!! I HATE this car!

- , Hilton Head, SC, USA