- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 23 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 29 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 32 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 37 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 50 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer (Page 9 of 9)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002-2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer is known for many things, but perhaps it is most famous for its faulty fuel gauge.
This gauge flip-flops more than a politician during election season. Some report that the gauge says "empty" after a fill-up, while others report the gauge says "full" when they're running on fumes. Either way, there's one thing everyone seems to agree on: the darn thing is just wrong.
Following hundreds of complaints and a few accidents allegedly caused by the malfunction, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) opened an investigation into the issue in May 2011. Unfortunately for frustrated owners, no recall has been announced.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 35
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 4 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 66,239 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: