2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

May 132009

The headlights have failed. All the lights blink while you ride along. The two back doors will not lock or unlock and the front doors are starting to not lock or unlock properly. The items that let you know when a tire is low in air are failing. The last one costing over $100 to fix. I am getting very upset with the electric parts in this Trailblazer. This has been going on since purchase. As a photo I can send you a photo of the vehicle.

- Lawtey, FL, USA

Jul 042015

When I hit a bump, speed bump, water, rain, anything of the like, I get the stability control light and ABS light, yesterday 9/13/79 I recieved the 4wheel drive maintence needed as well when I had the Trailblazer in auto 4WD, this isn't the first occurance and I believe this is going to end up being a danger to people especially those in the northeast, as a former firefighter I have seen what these failures can do not only to the car but to the people as well, for this I believe there should be a recall, so as to repair these issues. And make the Chevy brand reputable again.

- Middletown, CT, USA