2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

Mar 212015

The contact owned a 2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer. While driving at an unknown speed, the vehicle gently crashed into a curb. The air bags on the passenger side deployed shortly after the minor collision. The vehicle was destroyed. There were no injuries and a police report was not filed. The manufacturer was made aware of the failure. The failure mileage was unknown.

- Dallas, TX, USA

Jul 202009

I was driving 2009 Chevy trail Blazer and was T-boned by a speeding bus on my side, I had my wife and 2 girls with me, all were wearing seat belt and one of my girls was in her car seat also. The vehicle was totaled, all airbags failed to deploy in the vehicle. I suffered major injuries and I was out from Monday through Saturday. 3 months later I had an open brain surgery and still under doctors' care. The accident took place in jordan, I was charged with the accident because the report by the police was based on who you know!!!!!! my wife and 2 girls are doing fine except for the psychological affects from that moment. This has changed my life completely. I tried to contact couple of lawyers in the states because I am deployed in kuwait but not having any luck of finding any one interested in the case because of the location of the accident. I would love to be able to find a lawyer that is interested in this case.

- Apo, AE, USA