6.7

2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT:

2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT Owner Comments

Apr 232007

Trailblazer EXT 4WD 8-cyl

Have been having major trouble with the front end. Had it checked multiple times at the dealer and at a local mechanics shop and the ball joints and bushings had to be replaced. Even the the warranty was finished, the dealer did not charge me for this, but unfortunately I thought that this would take care of the noise on the front end, but it is still there!! also yesterday, April 24, 2007, I had to have the fan clutch replaced. This vehicle only has 35,000 miles. I have also had the service engine soon light come on and stay on several times and after reading other complaints, I should check out the gas tank for any cracks. This is my first and last GM product!!!! it spends more time being fixed then on the road. I have also had trouble with the rear tail light burning out, but that has since been fixed!

- Millersburg, OH, USA