2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT:

2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT Owner Comments

Feb 152011

Trailblazer EXT LS

I thought it was vandalism and sucked it up. Just move into a new apartment and just recently separated from my husband. I have thought this all this time until it happened again four years later with a witness to my back window just shattering before their eyes. I have asked several auto body places and even insurance companies and they all say "wow what happened and that is so unheard of". What a bunch of crap when there are stories all over the internet describing exactly what happened to me. I wrongfully blamed someone to be responsible and I now believe it has to be a defect. I am pissed that I am going through this again and it is definitely not vandalism. I bought my Trailblazer brand new and I have kept up with every maintenance issue.

- , Michigan City, IN, USA