2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT:

2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT Owner Comments

Feb 052003

Trailblazer EXT 6-cyl

The brakes O my 2003 ext. Trailblazer are mushy. When stopped in traffic and constant pressure is held on the brake pedal the pedal continues to go toward the floor. I was shown another ext. Trailblazer at the dealers that had brakes acting the same way and I was told it is normal. I have had several SUV's and never experienced this type of brake performance before. In close traffic, I have put the transmission in park due to the feeling that I am going to run out of pedal travel.

- Hermitage , PA, USA