2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT:

2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT Owner Comments

Feb 152005

Trailblazer EXT

I have a had to replace my driver side frontal air bag twice already this is going on my third time in the last year. Using different companies. There is a problem with the wiring and the connector in the horn of the steering wheel, and it will not stay connected. I have called Chevy several times to see if there is or was a recall and I have been told no more then once.

- Dale City, VA, USA