- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 24 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 30 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 33 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 38 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 51 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT
Worst 2004 Trailblazer EXT steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering5
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Trailblazer EXT compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Trailblazer EXT.