2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT:

2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT Owner Comments

Jul 292008

Trailblazer EXT

Stopped at a local exxon station to fill up with gas at 1/4 tank level. I filled the tank to full a now $90 expense. When I got back in and started my 2006 Chevy Trailblazer ext, the gas gauge indicated an empty tank and the yellow warning light stayed on. I drove for a few miles, stopped turned the vehicle off and restarted the vehicle with no indicated change to the fuel level. I checked to make sure that the gas cap made a good seal. Nothing seems to make a difference. Now the gauge jumps from full to empty and all levels in between with no rhyme or reason. After seeing how many people at are having the same problem; I believe that this should be a mandated recall for GM. This has all happened within 1000 miles of my manufacturer's warranty expiration.

- Antioch, TN, USA

Jul 172006

Trailblazer EXT

Filled up the tank and when I went to leave the fuel gauge did not work. The gauge would go to E when I turned on the engine but would not go any higher. Then after driving it would slowly go back up and drift down towards E again. It acts like the fuel float is saturated. As the fuel level would get low. The gauge would start to work normal. Once I would get gas the next time it would start to do the same thing again.

- Oceanside, CA, USA

Apr 152008

Trailblazer EXT

Gas gauge is no longer working and gas light stays on no matter what the fuel level is.

- Phoenix, AZ, USA