2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT:

2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT Owner Comments

Apr 092015

Trailblazer EXT

My driver side seat heated seat short circuited and looks like it caught on fire briefly. My head lamp module went bad and is recalled but no remedy has been solved, dealership replaced at my expense but I cannot get reimbursement for repair due to remedy not yet available. Recall date was Nov 25th 2015 am I suppose to drive without lights for 13 months. Since I took it too an authorized dealer and they fixed it why cant I get my money? picture is from the internet but is actually the same as mine. I do have the defected seat element at my home.

- Clinton Twp., MI, USA